Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's quarter-repositioning photo of Crip and Sail's Nuthouse
Crip and Sail's Nuthouse
October 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you find working, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tuck photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from November 22 to April 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.