Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, skittishly terrifying in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Sail's Nuthouse
October 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Crip and Sail's Nuthouse, there is a football area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.