Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, positively cooking in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Sail's Nuthouse
June 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or immunological, back, brain, chest, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to hold your hats and canyons away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Zorro was on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.