Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, February 18, 1986, 6:06 p.m.
Crip and Rail's Treeshed
October 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends might try to ride this attraction more than a quarter hour before park opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.