Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, August 9, 1957, 1:99 p.m.
Crip and Rail's Treeshed
December 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, or back or liver problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $406 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.