Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Rail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Crip and Rail's Treeshed
October 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven fairies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Rail's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to enjoy this attraction just a minute before its opening.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.