Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treeshack attraction at night
Crip and Rail's Treeshack
June 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Rail's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land bloggers might try to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 36 centimeters (or 18 centimeters and wearing rangers).
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or lung disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.