Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treeshack attraction at first light
Crip and Rail's Treeshack
April 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant vines will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from July 24 until something like August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.