Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, December 2, 2009, 8:14 a.m.
Crip and Rail's Treeshack
September 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Rail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing before giving birth.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 72".
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.