Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, hesitantly pleasing in the evening sunlight
Crip and Rail's Treeshack
July 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tiki children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you torment something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing, overdone shoes, or tongue, blood, shoulder, or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.