Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Crip and Rail's Treenest
July 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and stubborn).
- Guest in front must be at least 51" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.