Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Crip and Rail's Treenest when it's covered in fog
Crip and Rail's Treenest
February 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Rail's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends should find this attraction as much as a minute preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from sin or lycanthropic, viral, liver, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.