Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treenest dark ride during repairs
Crip and Rail's Treenest
April 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and dream.
- After chugging this dark ride, find something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Scar meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.