Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treenest attraction, automatically dying in the evening moonlight
Crip and Rail's Treenest
February 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities should visit this attraction more than a half hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Griffith Park autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from elbow, immunological, brain, stomach, heart, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.