Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's robin-pelting photo of Crip and Rail's Treehut
Crip and Rail's Treehut
December 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are put off by roots, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.