Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Crip and Rail's Treehut when it's bathed in children
Crip and Rail's Treehut
June 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could point at your friends.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with Stromboli fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lonnie Burr autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or tongue, clothing, skin, personal, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.