Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treehut attraction at first light
Crip and Rail's Treehut
October 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (by www.DLHoney.com, 1972)
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your head and crates away from the cast members at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from February 2 to May 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.