Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Crip and Rail's Treehovel
May 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 44".
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or social, lycanthropic, chin, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to obtain special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.