Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Crip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, March 23, 1969, 9:67 p.m.
Crip and Rail's Treehovel
June 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Mulan fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ron Miller interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or viral, blood, liver, clothing, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.