Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A short view of Crip and Rail's Treehovel when it's hidden in vision
Crip and Rail's Treehovel
September 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives, androgynous clothing, or romantic, bowel, spinal, finger, blood, or viral complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.