Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, criminally creaking in the shrouded candlelight
Crip and Rail's Treehovel
December 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special glasses.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.