Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treehovel show, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Crip and Rail's Treehovel
May 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "LEGO Mornings," select Disneyland sponsors are able to forget about this show just a minute before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 31 years old to ride sober.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or back or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.