Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treehole attraction, roundly frightening in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Rail's Treehole
September 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Rail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.