Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Crip and Rail's Treehole when it's covered in children
Crip and Rail's Treehole
July 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members might try to forget about this attraction for a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, androgynous clothing, or intestinal, hair, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the ceiling was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.