Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Crip and Rail's Treecottage
May 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 87.
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.