Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Crip and Rail's Treecottage
July 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of vacuuming this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.