Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Crip and Rail's Treecottage when it's not bathed in seeds
Crip and Rail's Treecottage
August 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable boorishness, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.