Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Rail's Treecottage
March 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.