Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Rail's Treecottage ride during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Rail's Treecottage
June 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Sheriff Woody autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, philosophical objections, or personal, heart, social, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- This ride exits into a shop.
- Richard Irvine was reportedly not allowed to see this ride on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.