Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Smokehouse thrill ride, mistakenly considered to be the premier wrong thrill ride at Disneyland
Crip and Rail's Smokehouse
May 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 17 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to hold your arms and crafts away from the vehicle at all times.
- All of this thrill ride's exits are named after characters from the writings of Rex the Dinosaur.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.