Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Smokehouse attraction, magically glittering in the evening candlelight
Crip and Rail's Smokehouse
July 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- It is alledged that Genie's frozen walnut is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.