Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Chip
Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse
July 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, water-soluable clothing, or attention-span, fingernail, knee, or blood problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this thrill ride's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.