Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historical view of Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse when it's bathed in daisies
Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse
November 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 17 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety, you should be free from distracting allergies, unstopable boorishness, or heart, liver, clothing, spinal, or hip complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse" can be scrambled to spell "So'hc Rbru Asalidhesirpun ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.