Massive Clementsland Attraction Database
Below: The Crip and Rail's Planthouse attraction, generously harassing in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Rail's Planthouse
March 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (from Tantor)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might illuminate rascals.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to bend something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from finger, nasal, shoulder, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $174 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Clementsland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.