Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Crip and Rail's Planthouse
May 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Rail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- One of the doors was built to trim as directed by Darby O'Gill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.