Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, always nodding in the evening candlelight
Crip and Rail's Oakhouse
February 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.