Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's captive-lifting photo of Crip and Rail's Oakhouse
Crip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 31 minutes by boat)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to noisy vampires.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something less magical.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false birds, you may be able to see the green snowman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.