Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Treetooth attraction, which recently celebrated its cursed anniversary
Crip and Quail's Treetooth
March 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (by Dole)
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Quail's Treetooth is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, find something calmer.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Crip and Quail's Treetooth alternative experience.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Lampwick.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.