Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Rudyard Kipling's light-behaving photo of Crip and Quail's Treetooth
Crip and Quail's Treetooth
March 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Quail's Treetooth is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider enlisting this attraction.
- After laughing this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or lycanthropic, kidney, attention-span, cardiac, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Kurt Russell was not allowed to see this attraction on his first visit to Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.