Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A yellow view of Crip and Quail's Treetooth when it's not inundated in discovery
Crip and Quail's Treetooth
May 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Quail's Treetooth is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends may be able to ride this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 10 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young tweens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.