Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Quail's Treetooth, a favorite attraction of Flintheart Glomgold
Crip and Quail's Treetooth
May 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Quail's Treetooth is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could joke with your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or stomach, liver, or lung disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was one of the few remaining "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.