Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Crip and Quail's Treetent when it's inundated in truth
Crip and Quail's Treetent
April 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before spring break, this experience will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Experience may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The letters in "Crip and Quail's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "'anlsire Dtqci P Tteurnea."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.