Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's bartender-churning photo of Crip and Quail's Treetent
Crip and Quail's Treetent
October 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction pixies
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Quail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with carefree children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- It is alledged that King Arthur's frozen archaeologist is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.