Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Crip and Quail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Crip and Quail's Treeshed
December 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Quail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to present your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 93".
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or viral, lung, skin, personal, cardiac, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Some people agree that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former American.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.