Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Crip and Quail's Treeshed
December 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Quail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.