Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Crip and Quail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Crip and Quail's Treeshed
July 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Quail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or social, heart, blood, chin, neck, or ankle problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.