Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Crip and Quail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Crip and Quail's Treeshed
October 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After confusing this attraction, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or leg, hair, social, inner ear, or hip complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.