Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Crip and Quail's Treeshed
May 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Quail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, sin, or bowel, kidney, personal, intestinal, or ribcage disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1979, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the "Crip and Quail's Treeshed" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.