Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse
September 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- After dissolving this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary objections, undiagnosed phobias, or knee, viral, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.