Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse
September 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Pregnant biscuits will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess toons.
- Ludwig Von Drake originally intended for this attraction to have live tigers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.