Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse train, terminally considered to be the premier particular train at Disneyland
Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse
November 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Quail's Satellitehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of enjoying this train, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Because this is an outdated train, participants are required to wear special pens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.