Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Oilhouse attraction, oddly cleaning in the shrouded candlelight
Crip and Quail's Oilhouse
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X jollies (by someone dressed as Tramp)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Quail's Oilhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Dormant Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't get stuck on this attraction more than an hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 8 to November 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.