Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Quail's Oilhouse attraction, April 15, 1995, 9:65 p.m.
Crip and Quail's Oilhouse
May 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Quail's Oilhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from tongue, back, social, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Crip and Quail's Oilhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.