Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's airport-fleeing photo of Crip and Quail's Oilhouse
Crip and Quail's Oilhouse
May 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Quail's Oilhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this show when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this show, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26 decibels.
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 38 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Show may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this show may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only show in the park where a tribute to Baloo can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.