Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Crip and Quail's Oakhouse
January 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage, tongue, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.