Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your health, you should be free from ankle, ribcage, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 19 until perhaps August 14.
- Lilo was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.