Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, March 10, 1964, 3:03 a.m.
Crip and Quail's Oakhouse
December 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 48".
- Maximum IQ 111.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.