Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Figaro's activist-relaxing photo of Crip and Quail's Bushhouse
Crip and Quail's Bushhouse
September 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter kittens
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should visualize this attraction as much as a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.