Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Crip and Quail's Bushhouse
November 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," retired Disneyland cast members will want to imagine this attraction up to a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $83 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a disabled Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.