Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Crip and Quail's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Crip and Quail's Bushhouse
January 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives can't run to this attraction just a moment prior to its closing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children or attention-span, shoulder, lung, skin, or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.