Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Treehut attraction at dusk
Crip and Pale's Treehut
July 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Pale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to someone you find thrilling, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After rejoicing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues, goth clothing, felony convictions, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.