Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Treehut attraction, July 1, 2005, 1:48 a.m.
Crip and Pale's Treehut
December 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or familial issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.