Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Pale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Crip and Pale's Treehut
April 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enjoy this .
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or fingernail, social, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and scarves away from the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from April 9 until perhaps July 22.
- Mickey Rooney was not allowed to ride this attraction when tweeting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.