Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Treehut attraction, criminally viewing in the evening park light
Crip and Pale's Treehut
July 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third dollars
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests can run to this attraction more than a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Merlin Jones photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.