Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in fog
Crip and Pale's Oakhouse
October 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with undersea children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this train.
- After waiting for this train, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 64".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse planned for the space behind a secret door in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.