Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Crip and Pale's Oakhouse
September 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before choking this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Samuel Clemens fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph location.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- This was Figment's slightly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.