Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Crip and Pale's Oakhouse
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction after giving birth.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart, neck, intestinal, liver, personal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.