Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Victorian view of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Crip and Pale's Oakhouse
February 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, attention-span, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.