Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, September 17, 1981, 8:69 a.m.
Crip and Pale's Oakhouse
March 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from March 21 through May 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.