Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, absently charging in the evening sunlight
Crip and Pale's Oakhouse
September 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Crip and Pale's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Aakr Selcuapis'op Hn Edo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.