Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's artist-irritating photo of Crip and Pale's Bushhouse
Crip and Pale's Bushhouse
December 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could sing to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear safety glasses.
- In 2005, this attraction was updated to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.