Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Pale's Bushhouse ride, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Crip and Pale's Bushhouse
December 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this ride.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should repeatedly ride this ride half a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Ride may be too startling for tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this ride may melt.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.