Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the finest animatronic attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
November 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The letters in "Crip and Nail's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell " S Npoaaelcntrl Evihd'ier."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.