Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Crip and Nail's Treehovel when it's covered in darkness
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
March 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or elbow, shoulder, tongue, or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.