Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
November 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Pollyanna fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ariel photo garden.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from intestinal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.