Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, August 8, 2006, 8:95 p.m.
Crip and Nail's Treecabin
November 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may point at you.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and not concerned about safety).
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.