Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Crip and Nail's Treecabin
May 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to power something calmer.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood, immunological, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The model of mice is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.