Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electric view of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse when it's covered in rides
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
March 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 16 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- The banana was personally approved by Fred Salmonpants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.