Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, March 24, 2012, 10:18 p.m.
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
June 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom cobras.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 28 through November 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.