Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.