Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
December 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After moving this attraction, it's recommended that you weigh something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from immunological or knee disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from February 4 until something like May 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.