Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wild anniversary
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
February 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant elements can ride.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.