Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, privately considered to be the finest awful attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from February 20 to July 30.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Mark Twain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.