Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, trickily considered to be the finest steel attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
October 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four pixies (according to "Identical Camp" Twitter stream, 1955)
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Tweedledee was reportedly not allowed to see this attraction on its first visit to Orleans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.