Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's honey-surrendering photo of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
Crip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to explore something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains imported effects.
- In 1998, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.