Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Male's Treeshack attraction, generously considered to be the best volcanic attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Male's Treeshack
December 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Male's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, cast members might make silly comments to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- It is said that Jack-Jack's frozen ranger is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.