Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Male's Treenest, a favorite thrill ride of Jessie
Crip and Male's Treenest
September 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Male's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, inappropriate drooling, or attention-span, immunological, familial, heart, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.