Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Male's Treenest attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best traditional attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Male's Treenest
August 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Male's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so soft, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.