Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A flowery view of Crip and Male's Shrubhouse when it's shrounded in children
Crip and Male's Shrubhouse
September 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.