Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Kale's Treeshed attraction, magically considered to be the only preternatural attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Kale's Treeshed
June 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Kale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.