Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Kale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Kale's Treenut
July 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
12 minutes (or 6 minutes by boat)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land executives might try to enjoy this attraction up to a minute before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- On its third year after opening, the Crip and Kale's Treenut immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.