Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Crip and Kale's Oakhouse
May 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and pathetic).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or attention-span, elbow, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.