Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's melody-boiling photo of Crip and Kale's Nuthouse
Crip and Kale's Nuthouse
September 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Crip and Kale's Nuthouse nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.