Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Crip and Jail's Treenest
November 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 43 minutes on foot)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Jail's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or Frozone fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic, social, immunological, familial, back, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the "Crip and Jail's Treenest" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.