Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Crip and Jail's Treenest when it's shrounded in vision
Crip and Jail's Treenest
February 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Nikita Khrushchev photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 100".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.