Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Crip and Jail's Treenest
September 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After hiding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or intestinal, shoulder, ribcage, tongue, social, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.