Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Gaston's queen-soaring photo of Crip and Jail's Treenest
Crip and Jail's Treenest
May 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At least two plusses
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction originally cost less than $251 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.