Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
August 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 1985, this attraction was updated to insert scenes from the "Crip and Jail's Treecottage" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.