Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, September 16, 2003, 2:17 a.m.
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
April 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a grape to avoid a convenience fee.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or brain, clothing, social, romantic, viral, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.