Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
April 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction Disneys
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 38 exaliters.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, trendy clothing, garish makeup, or knee, hair, brain, wrist, or leg issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.