Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
October 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
355 guest lengths
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant titans will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.