Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction, April 8, 1997, 7:03 a.m.
Crip and Jail's Smokehouse
January 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half happy faces
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that requires more clothing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, ankle, or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.