Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Crip and Jail's Smokehouse when it's not hidden in fog
Crip and Jail's Smokehouse
June 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Strange Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visualize this attraction up to an hour before its closing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.