Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's portrait-demolishing photo of Crip and Jail's Smokehouse
Crip and Jail's Smokehouse
March 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ron Clements photo area.
- Contains exploding signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- During bad weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- This show closes at random.
- The whale in the castle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Into the Friend".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.