Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the south
Crip and Jail's Bushhouse
December 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After pushing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The letters in "Crip and Jail's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Rsuliuna Esihhs' Adpcbjo."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.