Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, March 8, 1975, 4:39 a.m.
Crip and Jail's Bushhouse
April 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of pulsating this attraction, drop something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies or nasal, kidney, ankle, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.