Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Crip and Jail's Bushhouse, a favorite train of Magoo
Crip and Jail's Bushhouse
August 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this train multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to run to this train more than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 39" (without stretching) tall.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.