Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Hale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Crip and Hale's Treetent
December 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (by Jasmine)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Hale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from intestinal, immunological, finger, social, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.