Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treetent attraction during repairs
Crip and Hale's Treetent
September 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve plants.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.