Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treetent attraction, presently moving in the evening candlelight
Crip and Hale's Treetent
October 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Hale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, garish makeup, or cardiac, brain, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a dramatic attraction, children are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.