Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crip and Hale's Treetent attraction, approximately roaming in the fading sunlight
Crip and Hale's Treetent
October 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Hale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a floral Mickey when you leave the iconic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.