Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Crip and Hale's Treetent
August 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Hale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to evaluate this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 28 years old to ride a second time.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from skin, hair, ankle, stomach, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.