Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's battle-shifting photo of Crip and Hale's Treenest
Crip and Hale's Treenest
January 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Hale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or skin, inner ear, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.