Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treenest show, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Crip and Hale's Treenest
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Hale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to joke with gadgets.
- After going on this show, go on something less demanding.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or stomach, hip, ankle, hair, or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this show may be more fun.
- Licensed characters appear in this show.
- Because this is a musical show, participants are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.