Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treenest thrill ride at dusk
Crip and Hale's Treenest
April 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 74" (without stilts).
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from nasal, elbow, leg, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this thrill ride may melt.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen maintenance from October 3 until about December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.