Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Crip and Hale's Treenest
May 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
888 Disney units
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to point at you.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of Crip and Hale's Treenest can be viewed from as far away as the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.