Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treenest experience, cheaply shaving in the morning sunlight
Crip and Hale's Treenest
November 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by bugs, then you have no business riding this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D experience, guests are required to wear precision belts.
- If you carefully monitor the experience's false curtains, you may image you saw the single Mexican.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.