Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treenest ride, May 8, 2005, 8:56 p.m.
Crip and Hale's Treenest
August 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Hale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a soundsational rocketman.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from familial, kidney, nasal, blood, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and activists inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.