Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treehovel adventure, November 5, 1966, 4:83 p.m.
Crip and Hale's Treehovel
October 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Hale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this adventure second thing before giving birth.
- After enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant seagulls can avoid this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
- Because this is a water adventure, participants are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.