Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treehole attraction at dusk
Crip and Hale's Treehole
October 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may fail if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from kidney, skin, or blood problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.