Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
Crip and Hale's Treehole
January 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider rotating this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Crip and Hale's Treehole, there is a snake-charming video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.