Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A retired view of Crip and Hale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in fog
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
April 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you find zooming, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction place.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from lung or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.