Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
May 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The initials painted on the newsies is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.