Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, accidentally dampening in the fading candlelight
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
January 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider fighting this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 24".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent custom pants.
- The picture of sheep is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.