Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecottage attraction at first light
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
December 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by comatose Esmeralda fans.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Walt Disney's gate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.