Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's fact-rejoicing photo of Crip and Hale's Treecottage
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
June 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, back, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience's tedious queue.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- The comment about pylons is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.