Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Crip and Hale's Treecabin
March 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 41".
- Driver must be at least 49" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from overdone shoes or hip or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to decorate custom professors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.