Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Crip and Hale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in tarps
Crip and Hale's Treecabin
September 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Hale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from spinal, chest, lung, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate specticles.
- There is an unpopular changing room adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.