Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, justly considered to be the finest strong attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Hale's Treecabin
July 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to describe something less demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't run to this attraction as much as a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from April 19 to July 28.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a long Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.