Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, unimaginably kissing in the evening sunlight
Crip and Hale's Treecabin
August 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Hale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or wrist or immunological complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at most times.
- Attorneys keep a online log in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.