Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A foolish view of Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in bulbs
Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse
August 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors can enjoy this attraction as much as an hour after park closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or liver, ankle, lycanthropic, inner ear, nasal, or clothing complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from last week to August 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.