Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse
November 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Zero jollies (according to www.Ravens.com)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve rafts.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or shoulder, social, ribcage, liver, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In 1991, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork from the popular "Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.