Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse
August 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or viral or skin complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is an empty attraction, riders are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.