Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse
December 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could pick on mermaids.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Tiger Lily photo garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.