Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction, temptingly crying in the fading candlelight
Crip and Hale's Nuthouse
September 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Johnny Tremain interaction place.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from January 2 until something like May 24.
- The glow of Crip and Hale's Nuthouse can be seen from as far away as the countryside.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.