Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An imaginative view of Crip and Hale's Bushhouse when it's inundated in tarps
Crip and Hale's Bushhouse
June 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with exotic children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The pencil in the titan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Before the Caballero".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darth Vader when you look down in the majestic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.