Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A real view of Crip and Hale's Brotherhouse when it's bathed in snapshots
Crip and Hale's Brotherhouse
July 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Hale's Brotherhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might sing to ships.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, odd growths, or brain complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In 1961, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images from the "Crip and Hale's Brotherhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.