Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Crip and Gale's Treeshack when it's hidden in parades
Crip and Gale's Treeshack
April 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six mice
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Gale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes (in that order) within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.