Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Gale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Crip and Gale's Treeshack
April 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Gale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Tight Mornings," lucky Disneyland executives should get stuck on this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Monsanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.