Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Gale's Treenut attraction, June 7, 2004, 12:03 p.m.
Crip and Gale's Treenut
June 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might point at people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.