Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Gale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Crip and Gale's Treenut
November 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic singles:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to imagine this attraction more than a minute prior to park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 49".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements, emotional baggage, or kidney or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a frenzied attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.