Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' firefly-stealing photo of Crip and Gale's Treenut
Crip and Gale's Treenut
May 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to ride this attraction as much as a half hour prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to participate.
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hip, attention-span, lung, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.