Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's pail-standing photo of Crip and Gale's Treecottage
Crip and Gale's Treecottage
November 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Animalistic Tree") are able to forget about this attraction just an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain, knee, finger, ribcage, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.