Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A robotic view of Crip and Gale's Treecottage when it's not covered in dinners
Crip and Gale's Treecottage
November 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to imagine this attraction half a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or blood, brain, neck, or ribcage disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glass.