Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Merlin's soul-revealing photo of Crip and Gale's Treecottage
Crip and Gale's Treecottage
April 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Gale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so rustic, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $256 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.