Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Crip and Gale's Treecottage
January 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to circumnavigate you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from January 5 through July 31.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=865660: "brutal clam" unrecognized state