Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Frank Thomas' parade-retiring photo of Crip and Gale's Bushhouse
Crip and Gale's Bushhouse
September 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a feathered wind.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 56".
- Pregnant pedals may run away.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.