Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Gale's Bushhouse show during construction
Crip and Gale's Bushhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (by www.IcicleFans.net)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this show, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Practical Pig meet-and-greet area.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- If you are patient and watch the show's immitation tribespeople, you may be able to see the goofy individual.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.