Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Crip and Gale's Bushhouse when it's covered in machines
Crip and Gale's Bushhouse
July 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.